Since it’s my daughter’s 15th birthday this week I thought I’d share a Christmas gift guide for teen girls. Officially teenage girl approved.
If you don’t have a teenager but you have to purchase gifts for one you might be a little stumped. Purchasing gifts for a teenage girl is tough, even for mom. With my own teen daughter and three teen nieces there is something on this list sure to please even the pickiest teenage girl.
- Record Player – This was at the top of my daughter’s wish list this year and is exactly what we purchased for her birthday.
- Polaroid Camera & Film – My daughter received a polaroid for her birthday last year and still loves to use it. This is a great gift idea for any teen girl. Just remember the film.
- Airpods – These are on my daughter’s list this year. Interesting to me how this generation bridges the old with the new – Record player and airpods…interesting.
- Phone case – Teen girls constantly want a new phone case. These make great stocking stuffers or you could gift a few and bundle them together.
- Vans – Not sure what style or size to get? A gift card is perfect. I see many of her friends wearing these styles.
- Adidas Athletic pants – Guess this could be open to dispute of what brand is best, but a good pair of athletic pants are a perfect gift. Last year I bought my teenage niece a pair from her list so I know these are a must have item
- Jewelry – What girl (of all ages) doesn’t like jewelry? Most teen girls want a little bling without being over the top. Minimal is best at this age. Our small round initial necklace, our round ball studs, and Papel Bracelet are perfect in either gold or silver. All our products are handmade using materials manufactured in the United States.
- Facial Masks – Anything that goes on the skin I prefer to be non-toxic in nature. My daughter loves to do a facial and many times she makes her own concoction using kitchen ingredients,
- Fluffy Sherpa sweatshirt – Every time we walk by anything remotely fluffy in the store my daughter is in love and most of her friends are the same way.
- Scrunchies – Raise your hand if you had all the color of the rainbow scrunchies on you wrist. I had so many but never thought they would come back in style. These are a must have.
- Hairdryer – This hair dryer is the best with a built in brush so it’s a one hand show. No need to fumble around with a brush and a dryer. This was on the list last year and she uses this a few times a week.
- Flat Iron – Now this is a must have item for my daughter. She uses this daily and I believe would die without her (used to be mine) flat iron. Invest in a good one if your teen plans to use this often.
If you are looking to support small businesses this season check out our handmade jewelry. Perfect for teen girls too. Elegant yet simple.